PECULIARITES OF PERFORMING ACROBATIC ELEMENTS IN VARIOUS TYPES OF SPORTS
The author has generalized the general components and made the scientific-methodical analysis of performance of acrobatic elements in different types of sports. The difference between the acrobatic exercises when performing them with and without support is revealed. The work has a methodical orientation, and contributes to improvement of the students' knowledge.
1. Danilov K.Yu., Kuznetsova G.P., Farfel' V.S. Osnovy trenirovki prygunov v vodu [Fundamentals of training of divers]. - Moskva, FiS, 1969. - 307 p.
2. Zhornik D.T. (v soavtorstve) [(with co-authorship)]. Teoriya i praktika podgotovki parashyutistov (izdaniye vtoroye dopolnennoye) [The theory and practice of training of skydivers (extended second edition)]. – Moskva., Publ. DOSAAF, 1969. - 399 p.
3. Parashyutnyy sport [Parachuting]., Access mode: pravilaigr.org›PravilaParahutnbIySport-P.html, SportSchools.ru›page.php?name=parachute_sport
4. Pryzhki v vodu [Jumping into the water], Access mode: bookseller.ru›book.php?n=1405, olimpdive.ru›pryzhki-v-vodu-metodika/osnovy…
5. Sportivnaya akrobatika [Sports acrobatics], Access mode: eva.ru›kids/messages-3289584.htm